how do we work?
We work remotely or on-site. We help our clients exchange documents with us electronically. We offer a non-disclosure agreement for our clients' convenience.
Brief sessions to resolve one-time issues. Let us know what you want to improve in your business. We will set up the meeting agenda, help you clarify your request, and give you a final summary after the meeting.
A project has many tasks organised in a timeline. As a starting point we evaluate the cost of your resources and analyse business processes. Then we plan and make improvements together with your team. In the end we provide a full report.
We assign an eco-friendly agent to you as a remote team member. With the support of all our specialists, you have a remote Sustainable Development Department with a certain number of working hours per month.
By helping organizations optimise resource consumption, we reduce their environmental impact, cut costs, and promote more sustainable development.
Below you can find a list of our clients and our contribution to their activities. We can make a similar project for you or solve your different request.
ecological movement for separate waste collection
Implemented Bitrix24 with:
- space for organization's work and analytics;
- possibility to distribute access rights among all employees;
- and many other tools that have great potential!
- Implemented a CRM with an imported database of all contacts and companies.
- Added the fields necessary for further work and analytics.
House of stories
motivational trainings and education
- Completely paperless processes are implemented using free software.
- The project guests are prepared for their presentations via the website, CRM, and Google Forms.
- Set up a CRM, conducted integrations, and taught employees how to use the system.
- Provided technical support for 3 months.
- The speed of work has increased by 2 times, the percentage of forgotten transactions has decreased.
festival of sharing and responsible consumption
- Wrote an eco-friendly instruction posted on the banner at the entrance.
- Gave recommendations about eco-friendly printing studios.
- Helped put together the sharing instructions.
- Considered all possible solutions for reusable cups for refreshments.
VI international festival of modern animalistic art
- Created an eco-friendly guide for guests.
- Gave a lecture about a minimalistic lifestyle.
festival of music and ecology
Carried out consulting in the following areas:
- reusable cups usage;
- eco-friendly printing (posters, flyers, business cards);
- eco-friendly decorations and art program;
- purchases of disposable tableware with minimal environmental footprint, etc.
Audit and environmental footprint estimation
- The resource audit helped to structure the project of improvements and define the final goals.
- The separate waste collection was introduced just two weeks after the audit.
- As a result of eco-friendly transformations Palm can save 84 Trees per Year.
- Conducted an eco-friendly audit of processes in the organization.
- Assessed the level of environmental performance in such areas as infrastructure, purchases, communications etc.
- Assessed the embedding of environmental friendliness - the degree of implementation of eco-friendly habits in the life of the organization.
ice cream truck
- Checked the consumables for compliance with the principles of sustainable development.
- Offered eco-friendly alternatives for each item.
- Compiled a database of suppliers for ordering eco-friendly consumables.
- Created an eco-friendly checklist - a list of ideas for responsible consumption.
- Conducted an eco-audit of the packaging and the assortment of gifts in Andy.
Separate waste collection
municipal youth festival
- Organised separate waste collection at the event by:
- analysis of contractors;
- selecting, ordering, and accepting delivery of containers;
- organization of training for employees;
- organization of waste disposal.
- Created instructions for waste collection for festival guests.
Environmental effect of introducing separate waste collection system:
- the company will save 1 tree per year by recycling paper waste;
- the company can make t-shirts for the entire team of architects using the volume of plastic that it has handed over for recycling;
- the glass will turn into glass wool, sufficient to insulate a small room;
- We collected recyclables as part of the Green Business campaign. We have invited 30 residents of the space to participate.
- Collected 50 kg of paper waste. Recyclables were transferred to the Circle of Life (Krug Zhizni) project. The proceeds are used for landscaping children's boarding schools.
THE GOOD CITY PETERSBURG (DOBRY GOROD PETERBURG)
- Selected and purchased souvenirs with a minimal environmental footprint for visitors and partners of the conference for 400 participants.
- Held an expert session at the webinar on the topic of involving the event team in the sustainable management of the event.
- Gave recommendations on how to motivate employees for eco-transformation.
Presented the format of the eco-friendly agency's work in the section "Proposal of public projects for the development of cooperation between municipalities of the BRICS countries".
event in MEGA Dybenko
Held 2 lectures for visitors of the event.
- Conducted a full audit of the packaging.
- Prepared a comparative analysis of materials and their characteristics.
- Developed a plan for implementing separate waste collection: from contractors to legal support.
in 2019 we saved
Thanks to the activities of All Good, the overall environmental impact of the transformations made by the agency's clients amounted to 1,496 trees per year.
Want the same? Read the detailed description of the services we provide to businesses and non-profit organizations.